Azmin denies he was involved in sex video

KUALA LUMPUR (June 12): Datuk Seri Mohamed Azmin Ali has issued a statement today to strongly deny the allegation of his involvement in a sex video, which he described as abominable and cruel.

The Minister of Economic Affairs said he was confident the slander was a villainous plot to tarnish his reputation and character to destroy his political career.

He believed the conspiracy was hatched a few months ago, which he said included baseless accusations of corruption and threats to himself and his family on the last week of Ramadhan.

I utterly condemn this brand of gutter politics. It has no place in the New Malaysia, where we are striving to rebuild the country through institutional reformation founded on values of integrity.

I have instructed my lawyers to take the appropriate legal action against the individual who made these abominable allegations as well as against other perpetrators. I will avail myself of all legal means at my disposal to expose these culprits.”

Azmin added that he would not be cowed by these cowardly acts and heinous attempts to distract the public from the pressing concerns of the nation and the successes of the Ministry of Economic Affairs in the planning and implementation of national development policies that are sustainable and inclusive.

 “I trust the Royal Malaysia Police and the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission will take all necessary action with regards to this matter.” Azmin concluded.

 

Kongsikan Sekiranya Bermanfaat...
BACA JUGA:  KTMB's RM6bn projects delayed on protracted tender process

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *